Get high-wattage, personality-charged website or email copy in just one day
Do you need some white-hot copy yesterday and can’t wait 4+ weeks to wait to get on a good copywriter’s calendar?
Have you been putting off hitting publish on that website copy or pressing play on that email sequence because you know it’s just not “you” enough, clear enough, or captivating enough?
Are you hunting expert messaging support from a combined brand strategist and copywriter but don’t need to book them for a whole pricey project?
If you answered yes to any (or all!) of the above, get a one-day Electricity Intensive in your business and watch it become a beacon to your best-fit clients.
The one-day Electricity Intensive is the switch to flick for:
You need some stellar web or email copy written from scratch but you don’t have the time, energy, or skills to do it yourself
Examples: 1) strategizing and writing a click-me-now home page, about page, and short service description, 2) writing an irresistible services page, 3) mapping out an exciting launch email sequence and writing 2, maybe 3 emails
You already have some web or email copy but it’s bland, generic, or not performing well and needs some serious spark
Examples: 1) sexifying a services or short-form sales page, 2) reviewing and refining a 5-part email nurture sequence, 3) dunking your home, about, and service pages in a pot of personality
You want to develop clear + captivating core brand messages before you can radiate confidence in the spotlight
Examples: 1) creating a collection of unique and original personality-driven messages, headlines, website copy snippets, and short bio, 2) digging deep into what makes you different and crafting your overarching brand story from it
The Electricity Intensive is your chance to get my brain + fingers on your copy exclusively for an entire day
I see so many online creatives, coaches, and consultants avoiding the spotlight because their messaging still isn’t on point or their copy still isn’t ready to publish (or it’s ready… but about as exciting as magnolia paint).
Every day you’re not using captivating, on-brand copy in your business, a crack is opening up – and you’re letting money slip right through it.
Let’s fix that, stat.
The Electricity Intensive is a way for you to work with an expert brand strategist + copywriter (that’s me!) with 4 years of experience and over 150 happy clients to her name, so you can start selling yourself, your story, and your services with gusto – and without waiting.
- You get my complete and undivided attention for the whole day (apart from when I need to snack)
- We focus on where you’re at, where you want to be, and what you really need, so I spend my time working on what will actually move the needle of your business within 24 hours
- You’ll get as much copy as I’m able to complete within the timeframe, delivered on a (metaphorical) silver platter at the end of the day for you to do whatever you like with – preferably, plug in and press profit
- You have the opportunity to check in or provide feedback throughout the day so the work is true to you, your voice, your vibe, and your vision
I sold 6 spots in 24 hours and had women from all across Europe fly in for my intimate live event
Suzi is magical, deeply insightful, and wonderfully talented. I’ve been wanting to work with her for literally years. I LOVED the copy created in the Intensive. It gave me goosebumps. She wrote sentences I’ve said to my clients but never said to her, which means she’s SO good at tapping into the client’s brain and connecting on an emotional level. Plus, I thought I was clear on my audience already, but we added layers and nuances I hadn’t been aware of. This Intensive was such great value for money!
Maggie Giele – Business & Marketing Strategist
How the Electricity Intensive works
- You choose a date that works for your Intensive using the calendar below
- I’ll email you to confirm the chosen date (and, of course, say hi I’m excited!!!), send the agreement + invoice, and once those are settled I’ll send your pre-Intensive questionnaire
- At the start of the Intensive, we’ll jump on a 30-60 minute Zoom call to exchange bright ideas and talk brand/copy strategy and style
- I’ll then squirrel myself away and dive into the work with a big bottle of brain juice (also known as water) and my favourite Spotify playlist
- Part-way through the day, I’ll check in with you to get feedback on the progress so far and make any necessary adjustments
- Once the time is up, I’ll send over the completed work and you’ll be all set to step out of the shadows and into the most flattering light
How much time is included in a day?
6 hours. As much as I’d love for my brain to perform at its peak for longer than that, it’s a rebel and it doesn’t.
What's the investment?
£1250 (approx $1630).
Can we speak before I book?
Of course! You can book a free chat here.
What’s the difference between the Electricity Intensive and Brand Captivation?
With the Electricity Intensive, you’re buying my time. You get my full attention for 6 whole hours across one agreed-upon date. When the time is up, you get everything I’ve worked on to that point. Revisions aren’t included beyond those 6 hours. With Brand Captivation, you’re buying a specific set of deliverables on a project basis. It’s a much more involved and lengthy process and is a higher investment level.
Do I have to pay in advance?
You do. Once you’re paid up, you’re locked into my calendar and you’ll have the work I’ve completed to use however you like as soon as the day is done.
Does it matter if we’re in different timezones?
No! However, if our timezones are very different, it may be appropriate for us to have our strategy call the day before the actual Intensive.
How soon can I get on your calendar?
Keep scrolling and you’ll find out! I only book one of these a week, on Wednesdays or Thursdays. If you want to book but neither of those days work for you, send me a message through the postbox and I’ll see what I can do.
Can you do half a day instead?
Yes! If we agree that a full day isn’t needed, you can book me for 3 hours instead. The investment is £750 (approx $980). You can still book this using the calendar below, just specify you think the half-day option would be more suitable.