Stop banging your head against the wall and let’s rebrand your online business the right way – from the ground UP
You wouldn’t rebuild your house without a rocksolid foundation and a building pro, so why would you rebrand your business without a rocksolid foundation and a branding pro?
The smart answer is, you wouldn’t.
You can have the most beautiful logo, website, and Instagram feed in the world, but if your ideal clients don’t perceive you as the go-to in your industry – the one they simply HAVE to work with, no matter the cost – then all you’ve done is dig yourself into an expensive hole.
Branding is all about perception.
How “they” see you. How “they” feel about you. What “they” whisper about you when your back is turned.
You might think that means your brand is outside your control.
But there lies your opportunity…
Because if you’re fiercely intentional about the way you build your brand, you can shape the perception for them.
Do that, and captivating them at first click becomes effortless.
Delighting them at every touchpoint becomes business as usual.
Selling to them becomes serious fun – and way easier than you thought possible.
Suddenly, the people you’ve been stalking following for years know your name.
Your waitlist is 2 months long – and still growing.
You’re able to raise your rates without even blinking (let alone having an anxiety attack), which means that even though your waitlist is growing, you don’t have to take on as many clients.
So the freedom you’ve been busting your ass for actually feels like freedom. (And tastes like brunch on the beach on a Wednesday. Mmmmm.)
Being intentional about the way you rebrand isn’t just about standing out and selling more to the right people. It’s about:
- Infusing your unique personality into every single thing you create so you’re actually excited to share it all with the world
- Turning what you stand for into what you’re known for so you can create a league of your own online (instead of trying to find a place in someone else’s)
- Being crystal clear and unapologetically confident about how you show up and express yourself and your work
- Simplifying e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g so your time and focus goes on what will generate profit, not adrenal fatigue
- Falling back in love with your business while you scale it, and in turn, falling back in love with your life
After all, you build a brand to serve your business, and you build a business to serve your life.
You’ve already built a brand. Now, you’re ready to build THE brand. The one that your ideal clients will be knocking down the (virtual) door of, money in hand.
The easiest and most fun way to do that?
Brand Captivation: the art of (re)building the brand that feels like home for you and captivates more of the people you’d love to work with
This is the part where I make my brain + fingers available for private hire
(not literally, because that would be disgusting) and take you through my signature brand framework
I’ve had ideal clients hire me specifically because they connected so well with the words on my website. Suz was so damn amazing to work with! I love my copy.
Liz Riley – Brand Photographer
Stage 1: Drawing the Plans
Here’s how we’ll draw the plans together:
- Create your 3-step intentional vision for both your business and your life (because hustling is so 2016 and so is living a life you’re not obsessed with)
- Define and refine the people you’d do a happy dance to serve (beyond the standard and stale ICA exercise) so *surprise!* that’s who you actually attract
- Simplify and sexify your signature service so you get noticed (for work you’re wild about), remembered, and referred
Stage 2: Lay the Foundation
To build a captivating brand that stands out and sells more (to the right people), this foundation needs to be both creative and strategic. Creative so it captivates more of the right people. Strategic so it converts them. And the whole process revolves entirely around you. Because even though there are other people doing the kind of work you do, no one can do it the way you do.
Here’s how we’ll lay the foundations together:
- Fill your Personality + Philosophy Box so you can block out all that exterior noise and re-discover everything that makes you YOU and your business YOUR business
- Piece together your unique, emotion-stirring story in a way that shows off what you stand for, what you believe in, why you’re the best at what you do, and why it’s important to you in the first place (when you focus on selling a story instead of selling a service it’ll be impossible for your ideal clients to ignore)
Stage 3: Setting The Cornerstone
Having your own Captivation Concept is how you build the brand no one else can. Do it right, and standing out to the right people becomes the easiest thing in the world.
Here’s how we’ll set the cornerstone together:
- Cultivate your own Captivation Concept so that your brand has a distinctive concept / theme / approach / philosophy that’s so clear, so creative, and so cohesive it turns the heads and steals the hearts of the right clients and customers – who don’t just become buyers, they become brand ambassadors
Stage 4: Building the Walls
Here’s how we’ll do it:
- Map out your wow-worthy website so it raises the number of the right people expressing their interest, decreases your bounce rate, and sets you up for a consistent flow of clients (and a sweet rise in revenue)
- Infuse your Captivation Concept so that browsing sessions become intriguing, fun, and memorable EXPERIENCES for potential buyers – so much so that they can’t help but want to work with you
Stage 5: Decorating the Interior
- Create your Brand Language Bank so you can infuse your unique style into all brand communications (this can also be used as a deliciously fun and easy starting point for everything you write)
- Visualize your brand style, including colors, images, logos, and other visual elements that look and feel like YOU – this is the perfect starting point for brand identity design work
- Curate your brand photo shot list so you have photos, concepted and planned in advance, that you can hand right over to your brand photographer
I felt SO much more confident pressing send on my emails and publishing my new website after working with Suz. I turned right back around and hired her again!
Jamie Starcevich of Spruce Rd. – Creative Director
You weren’t born to be a digital wallflower, and now’s the time to work together to build the brand that gets noticed, loved, and shared
One new client said they specifically contacted me because of a line on my website that Suz wrote. I loved the humour and personality she managed to inject into my brand. The final copy and how my website ended up was fantastic – it managed to get across what I’d been trying to communicate for years.
Jessica Morgan of Jessica Draws – Graphic Designer
Whichever door you choose, Brand Captivation is the key to rebranding your online business the right way
You know you can’t go through a rebrand without proper support. For starters, it would take waaaay too much time and energy to do it all by yourself, and hustling for 12 hours a day was so 2016.
Plus, when you’re investing a chunk of cold, hard cash in a copywriter, a photographer, and a designer, you want those investments to be protected, not slip through the cracks after a few short months when you find yourself lost, confused, and needing to “rebrand” again.
I had a five-figure launch of my signature course, selling it at the highest price I ever have. I’m not sure I would have reached those sales at the new price without Suz’s help!
Kelsey Baldwin of Paper + Oats – Educator for Creatives
Together, we can create THE personality-infused brand that will:
- Turn what you stand for into what you’re known for
- Captivate your ideal clients so they seek YOU out (instead of you stalking them so much there’s a warrant out for your arrest)
- Position you as the go-to person in your industry – or even better, in a league of your own – so you earn everything from respect, to referrals, to unexpected opportunities, to more money
- Allow you to raise your rates, and then raise them again, because you become THE ONE for people, not one of many
- Give you all the clarity and confidence you need to put yourself out there in a bigger way, which means more and more people will share positive stories about your brand
- Make those big (and small!) business decisions 100x easier because you have total clarity on the direction your brand + business are going in
- Expand and evolve as you do (while still staying congruent)
- Help you take on fewer clients at a higher price point, so you can spend more time hanging at the beach, running in the woods, doing brunch with the girls, or curling up with your love and a book on the couch
Absolutely the best money I’ve spent. When I got the final copy I said, “damn, she made me want to buy my own offer.” Don’t compromise the success of your business by trying to DIY!
Luisa McClure – Nutritionist and Funnels Specialist
So… which door do you feel like opening?
Let’s chat about it! Book yourself straight into my calendar at a time to suit you, and you can ask me any questions you have about Brand Captivation and which door is right for you.
30 minutes. Totally free. Wine optional.