Grow an even more prosperous service-based business that allows you to both captivate and chill
How much more would you love your life if you could create results like a maximalist while applying business + marketing strategies like a minimalist?
Hey there, quietly-rebellious one. Here’s something you need to know: Captivation isn’t a fluke, it’s an art. And you’re about to become your own damn masterpiece.
I’m Suzi Gray, business + marketing mentor for seasoned service-providers who want to claim their online stage and grow their business in a simple, spacious, and sustainable way. See also: recovering lawyer, story excavator, and devoted lover of Booja Booja truffles. (Seriously, I have them on subscription.)
Now you’ve stumbled across my digital doorstep, come explore inside. After you’ve read the house rules of course…
- Focus on building a business that supports the life you want
- Spend more time with the possibilities than the problems
- Prioritise simplicity + spaciousness as much as you can
- Embrace your quirks – they’re what make you captivating
- Quit outsourcing your decisions
- Devote yourself to your own dreams, not someone else’s
- Revel in the small joys and the big adventures
- Stay curious, especially in times of discomfort
- Be defiant in the face of conformity
- Write your own damn rules
Suzi is a RARE EXOTIC UNICORN. I’ve worked alongside many a strategist, and they’re either whip-smart, or uber creative, but rarely both. And then Suzi rolls in, blending both powerhouse and personality, which is absolutely her superpower. As a former lawyer, she knows what it takes to make a business tick, but as a creative? She knows what it takes to make it sing. You’re truly getting two for the price of one with Suzi – and I’d jump on the chance to work with her before the rest of the world snatches her up.
Ash Ambirge – Founder of The Middle Finger Project